A cosmetic dentist focuses on the appearance of a person’s mouth rather than its health. If you are not happy with what you see when looking in the mirror, it is time to learn more about how a cosmetic dentist can do for you. Take a look at five services a cosmetic dentist offers and schedule an appointment if it becomes necessary.
1. Dentures: If you are missing one tooth or entire mouth, dentures replace the missing teeth so you can smile, eat, and talk with confidence. Several dentures options are available to improve your smile and quality of life. Don’t go another day without a tooth in your mouth.
2. Implants: Implants offer an excellent alternative to dentures for people missing teeth. They can replace one tooth or they can replace the entire mouth of missing teeth.
3. Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a service that is used when tooth imperfections cause concern. Whether it is cracks and chips or discolorations that cause concern, dental bonding resolve the problem.
4. Teeth Whitening: Tooth whitening service is a bleaching procedure that removes stains from the teeth, discoloration, etc. It should not be confused with teeth cleaning, a general dentistry service.
5. Veneers: Dental veneers are thin wafer strips placed over the front of a person’s tooth. They hide many types of blemishes such as cracks and chips and help give the person confidence again.
The above services are among the many available with the cosmetic dentistry florence experts. They want everyone to walk out of their office with confidence in their improved healthy smile. Patients can also find a plethora of additional services designed to help improve their smile. Don’t go another day without the smile that you deserve. A dentist can save your beautiful smile!